- 1 hour class - $40.00/month
- 45 minute class - $30.00/month
These are the class fees per month, there are seven months in the dance season. The months have different number of classes in them, some with three and some with five. The fee is averaged out over the seven months. Classes run from Mid-September to the beginning of May.
- Costume deposit dated May 1st - $50.00 per costume due October 31st
- 2014 Bond cheque dated May 1st- $200.00 - due October 31st.
- Non-refundable Membership/registration fee - $25.00 - this is also the deposit for the first class and is applied against October's dance fees. Fee due at time of registration.
- $25.00 deposit for each subsequent class - applied against October's dance fees. Refundable if student withdraws by October 30th. Fee due at time of registration.
- Festival fees TBA (Between $25.00 - $30.00 per class per festival)
- Registration Deadline is October 31st.
Under exceptional circumstances an Instructor may choose to accept a new student after October 30th. Payment of all fees would be due immediately.
- Full payment of fees on one cheque dated October 31st.
- Payment of fees in with two cheques turned into the treasurer by October 31st: October - December fees - dated October 31st 2014; January - April fees dated January 1st.
- Monthly postdated cheques, all turned in to the treasurer by October 30th.
Invoices will be mailed out to each family the first weeks of October. Separate cheques are needed for:
- dance fees
- Bond ($200.00 dated May 1st,)
- Costume deposit ($50.00 per costume, dated May 1st,)
All Cheques must be handed in to the Treasurer by October 31st.
Students withdrawing from a class or classes by October 31st will only be charged for October's dance fees. A full refund for the remainder of the year will be provided. Official notice must be given to the Treasurer by October 31st.
Students withdrawing later in the year will be charged for the entire month regardless of the number of classes attended. Withdrawal will be official when the Treasurer has been notified.
Refunds will not be given once dance choreography has been set by the Instructor unless withdrawal is for a medical reason. Cases will be reviewed individually by the Instructor and Executive.