Spirit Arts Dance is a parent run volunteer dance club.
- Sit on an elected executive
- Organize fund-raisers
- Arrange for photos
- Plan our year-end recital
- Manage our costumes
- Manage our website and email communication
- Senior Instructor(s):
- Teaches and sets choreography for her classes
- Chooses dance code and costumes for her classes
- Plans the class schedule in consultation with the executive
- Appoints and mentors Junior Instructors
- May offer choreography and instruction for solos and duets
- Organizes students at dance festivals and recital
- Provides music for dance festivals and recital
- Provides direction to Mentors.
- Teach and set choreography for their classes
- Choose dance code and costumes for their classes
- Organize students at dance festivals and recital
- Provide music for dance festivals and recital
- Communicate with families through the support of a Parent Representative
- Provide direction to Mentors
We believe that dance offers a unique opportunity to those who study its various disciplines. Dance is a performance art that requires strong self-discipline, a healthy body and the willingness to learn. It is suitable for people of all ages and physiques. The benefits of dance include a strong and healthy body, as sense of self-esteem, team spirit and the joy of expressing oneself though music.
We offer classes in creative movement, ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop, lyrical, and contemporary. Opportunites are also available for students wishing to perform solos and duets.
Click here to edit text